You: Why me?
Voice from the sky (It’s actually from your own mind): Well, it’s nothing personal my dear but it’s just a little bit of Karmic balancing that is currently taking place in your life.
Read and understand what is said below and you will be fine soon.
Om Namo Bhagavathe Vaasudevaaya
- Every moment of life is a Divine Blessing. We know very well that anything can happen anytime.
- We are constantly moving towards the Supreme Goal.
- One Janma is a minuscule part of our journey, let alone a day, a month or a year during this lifetime, which are nothing but extremely tiny fragments of time.
- No one, no planet and no God is ‘punishing’ us for anything. The philosophy of the Sanatana Dharma is far more intellectually and spiritually advanced than man-made politically motivated organised cults that teach their followers to believe in a ‘sky daddy’ who tortures his own creation by causing them serious troubles just because they lied, stole, cheated, drank alcohol or did not believe in Him!
- The only Truth is the Supreme Brahman, whom we personify as the Supreme Bhagavan Shri Krishna.
- We came with nothing, and therefore nothing belongs to us.
- We can be absolutely sure that nothing or no one belongs to us.
- Nothing or no one can stay with us forever.
- Whoever or whatever we believe we have with us, or think we ‘own’, will separate from us some day, at least on the day we breathe our last.
- Everyone and everything we have in life are Divine Blessings.
- We are neither superior nor inferior to anyone else or to any other being.
- Our love for Krishna or for others in our life is fake when there are conditions and the feeling of possessiveness attached to it. Unconditional love is the only way to eternal happiness.
- We are just like any other living being and therefore, our feeling of entitlement which is a result of our ego that stems from Maya or illusion, is meaningless and is one of the major causes of all frustration and mental agony that we suffer from.
- It is silly on our part to be worried of what others would think about us when those people, whoever they are, have more important things to do than think about us.
- When we take long flights, our aircraft does fly through turbulent weather.
- The captain of our plane is the Supreme Bhagavan Krishna who made the aircraft; controls the earth, its atmosphere as well as the entire universe. We had rather obey Him and leave our safety as well as our well-being to Him rather than unnecessarily worry and miss enjoying the flight.
- With Krishna, The Ultimate and Supreme Being as my commander, I have nothing to fear.
- We need learned and experienced people to help us learn the way to mentally connect with Bhagavan Krishna but once we make our mental connection, we do not need agents or others to commune with Him.
- We know for sure that once we go to Him, He will delete (CTRL+ALT+DEL) all our past negative Karma and protect us. (SBG 18:66)
- “Nothing unbearable will ever happen,” is a powerful statement that I heard from one of my teachers, Prof. Dasharatharam.
- We promise to Love Krishna, Adore Krishna, Obey Krishna and Serve Krishna, UNCONDITIONALLY. (SBG 9:13)
Haré Rama Haré Rama Rama Rama Haré Haré
Haré Krishna Haré Krishna Krishna Krishna Haré
Now smile, be peaceful, happy and above all, thankful.
All will be fine.
Jai Shri Krishna
2 thoughts on “Why me?”
Namaste and thank you for this knowledge. I am attending Geeta classes for 4 days , started on day you sent the mail . Feel the presence of Krishna and him taking care . Regards Jayashree
Sent from my iPhone
The 700 verses of the Divine Srimad Bhagavad Gita contain the answers to all the ‘what’, ‘how’, ‘when’ and ‘where’ questions that one may have.
Jai Shri Krishna
SBG: 07:07, 07:17, 08:14, 09:17, 09:18, 14:04, 14:27, 18:55. 18:55, 18:66.