DISCUSSION – Forum

“Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships.”

– Stephen Covey

2,818 thoughts on “DISCUSSION – Forum

1. NEW POST

“Who am I?” – Shri Ramana Maharshi’s 42 Shlokas from the Srimad Bhagavad Gita

https://tavamithramsarvada.wordpress.com/2020/04/04/ramana-maharshis-42-shlokas-from-the-srimad-bhagavad-gita/

It was in the month of July 1896. Shri Ramana Maharshi, né Venkataraman, was suddenly overcome by the fear of death. However, instead of panicking as people would usually do, he decided to study the subject of death. He tried to figure out what it was that died when a person died. He realised that death happened merely to the physical body but the actual being or Self in a person never dies. That day of realisation changed his whole life. He completely lost all interest in outward life….. READ ON

2. Dear Sir and Dear Family members,
    Jai Shri Krishna.
    Hope all are doing great and safe also in this Pandemic crisis all over the world.
    It’s a long time since I write something here in the forum.
    My work location changed from Ecuador to Mexico and because of the logistics issues I couldn’t write. But I was reading all the comments and happy to know all are doing well.
    Based on the current situation this is a challenging time for us all right now and we should follow all the precautions and should be responsible ourselves.
    All other things Bhagavan already taken care.
    11:33
    तस्मात्त्वमुत्तिष्ठ यशो लभस्व
    जित्वा शत्रून् भुङ्क्ष्व राज्यं समृद्धम् |
    मयैवैते निहताः पूर्वमेव
    निमित्तमात्रं भव सव्यसाचिन् || ११ ३३ ||
    tasmaat-tvam-uttishtha yasho labhasva
    jitvaa shatroon bhungkshva raajyam samriddham
    mayaivaite nihataaha poorvameva
    nimitta-maatram bhava savya-saachin (SBG 11:33)
    Therefore, get up and attain glory. Conquer your enemies and enjoy a prosperous kingdom. All these warriors have already been destroyed by Me. You are merely an instrument, O Arjuna the ambidextrous one.

Krishnam Vande Jagad Gurum
    Thanks
    Amal

3. What an expert singer this sweet and talented girl would turn out to be if she had Kuldeep M Pai as her Guru!

@Shreya @Pavani @LakshmanKumar

Leave a Reply to Tavamithram Cancel reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.