DISCUSSION – Forum

“Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships.”

– Stephen Covey

2,706 thoughts on “DISCUSSION – Forum

1. All children are priceless divine gifts.

Sooryagayathri is a great gift to lovers of music. Best wishes to her, her family and to her wonderful teachers.

• Vanakkam dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for this superb song video. Very happy to hear this beautiful song of Bharathiyar. This girl’s pronounciation is very good even though her mother tongue is not Tamil.

Good day to all.

Humble regards,
      Shanthi

2. Namaste.

When a person becomes a parent, their whole life including everything they do, needs to be centred around their child(ren). There can be nothing or no one more important than one’s own child(ren) and the lifelong Karmic project of raising them well. It is sheer stupidity to make assumptions about things and waste even a single day, let alone months and years, during the formative years of one’s child. If you want something that can help in the development of your child, GET IT. Haven’t I been writing about the importance of a ‘never say die’ and winning attitudes on my site? Those who speak Hindi should be aware of the ‘pehle aap’story.

Unless one gets over ego issues, which I believe, are a result of an underdeveloped or an untrained mind, self-improvement will be almost impossible. Children are greatly influenced by their parents’ behaviour and habits. It is natural for little ones to imitate their parents and elders. It is only when people practise good habits that they can expect their kids to learn them.

Communicating with one’s child(ren) every day and teaching them noble values by setting an example before them by being the person you want them to be, are extremely important. Raising a child, apart from self-improvement, is the greatest project that people who are blessed to be parents, can ever have in life. 

I would like to quote from the introduction part of my audiobook ‘The Srimad Bhagavad Gita in English retold and read for you by Tavamithram Sarvada’ which is available on Amazon, Audible, etc.  I said, “Have you ever thought of the fact that all your countless ancestors were the ones who shaped who you are today? It is going to be the same case with your descendants too. They will be the outcome of your thoughts, words and deeds.”

After one’s own life, good health and sanity, it is one’s children that are the greatest Divine gifts. Children are PRICELESS. Ask wealthy people who are childless and they will tell you. In March 2014, I wrote a post called, “Children are never at fault”. Some parents complain that their children do not listen to them, are highly mischievous, or are not interested in school. I would ask those people :

1. How dare you accuse children?! 
    2. Isn’t it the responsibility of parents to give their children topmost priority rather than going out for late-night parties or quarrelling with their spouse? 

Raising a child is a lifelong project that does not end with the stroke of midnight of their 18th birthday. It goes on forever. 

I created this platform so that people could discuss sensible and intelligent issues and that we could all share what we know and have experienced. But many people prefer to communicate with me by email, Skype, Whatsapp, etc. Please remember that I have always stressed the importance of SHARING. Sharing knowledge is something that certainly sharpens and refines the knowledge of the one sharing it. Despite my requests to our friends to post their queries or concerns on the forum, people still prefer to write to me. Everyone knows that there is no problem of privacy on our site because people who do not wish to publish their name, can simply use initials like the way many of our friends do. There are two observations that I would like to make on people writing to me personal emails on matters which are not extremely serious such as life-threatening ones, rather than writing on the forum. 

a. The time, which is the most valuable gift that is continuously running out for everyone, that I spend to reply to one mail is gone and it has served merely the one person I wrote back to. 
    b. Had the question been posted on the forum and had I replied to it out there, it would help many others who visit the site. 

This post is, in fact, a reply to one of our friends which I started writing as a mail but finally decided to publish on the forum hoping that it would be of use to many others. It is someone who ‘did not want to ‘disturb’ me as he ‘assumed’ his matters could be trivial compared to those of others’. The result has been that he ended up missing two years during which, we could have regularly discussed topics such as parenting, general fitness, Sattvic food, peace at home, and so on.

People might want to take note of some facts about me. They are that my Karma has blessed me with an attitude of infinite gratitude, and I have a basic quality of not just being impressed but of being awestruck by everything about life and nature. I was actually almost gone a long time ago but my destiny gave me more time on the planet which I am extremely thankful for. I literally celebrate every moment of my ‘bonus’ life and live each one of the blessed moments to the fullest. Whatever work I do is always deeply rooted in Shlokas such as SBG 3:25, 5:25, 9:27, and 11:55. I expect nothing from anyone. The friendship I offer to people is unconditional and forever. My doors are always open to all.

Jai Shri Krishna

Liked by 1 person

• Good morning Krishna.I agree completely. Sometimes you make me wonder if there could be anything in the SbG that you don’t follow. After I completed reading the Gita for the first time and I heard your audio of it a few times I can feel that I too am able to relate many things in life with some chapters in it. I hope I am forgiven for noticing that people like Ekart Tolle, Roal Dahl and some other writers on modern philosophy have quite often paraphrased what is written in the SBG and sold as their ideas.

In response to your post on the achievement gauge of scorpios I would like to give a strong yes. The life shattering challenges that suddenly cropped into my life helped me realize that in spite of all the professional success I have had I am just another dispensable person. I wish you and everyone across the continents a good life.

Liked by 1 person

• Dear master and all the sweet people I found on this small corner on the internet, I would like to reach out to you again but this time to tell you how rich my life has become and how I have been spreading joy and peace. There has hardly been a day when I did not open this site and read something in it. After finding the master last year, I knew I found someone I could draw my inspiration from and could emulate.
      The closing sentences in what you said above seem to be the holy grail of peace and happiness. Please correct me if I am wrong. The more I turned neutral to everything that has been happening in my life the lesser I felt affected or hurt by them. Soon after I stopped expecting anything from my son or from my wife who left me, the pain that used to make my heart to look like a bullet-riddled piece of flesh subsided and soon went away. I would be grateful for more advice from you on this. Thank you, Master and friends Amal, Yogesh, Krishna Kumar, Kishor and others who lent me a hand when I was sinking in melancholy. I pray for your happiness.
      I remain your brother.

Liked by 1 person

3. NEW POST

The Sadé Sati Achievement Gauge for Scorpions/Vrischikans

https://tavamithramsarvada.wordpress.com/2019/12/08/the-sade-sati-achievement-gauge-for-scorpions/

Now that the period, which has turned out to be quite an excruciating one for a lot of Scorpios or Vrischikans is nearing its grand finale, it is time for Vrischikans to ask themselves how useful or useless the unavoidable seven and a half year period in their life has been. READ ON

Jai Shri Krishna

4. An excerpt from today’s communication with one of our friends who is currently facing some challenges in his business.

The person said that the situation he was in is pretty serious and asked if he would be forced to declare insolvency.

My reply:

Jai Shri Krishna. What advice would you like to hear from me? We have spoken about insolvency already that sometimes it is a blessing in disguise and a kind of mercy for mistakes done by a person.

Even Bhagavan Krishna did not tell Arjuna ‘what to do’ but taught him the secret of Yoga and asked him to do what he felt was right – SBG 18:63

All of us are directly responsible for our actions. There is no action which does not have a reaction. Therefore, using the knowledge from the SBG, applying common sense, following Dharma as well as the law of the land, and being fearless at all times, are what one can do.

The troubles that you are undergoing are because of your own actions which you took on your own so you also have to balance them on your own. Attaching conditions to the blessings one seeks amounts to ahankaar. Whereas TOTAL SHARANAGATI means being prepared to face, whatever happens, learn from it and evolve.

Going to temples and breaking coconuts there, and offering money to the temple hundis are acts of ahankaar. That is also a kind of corruption. (I wrote a post on this some time ago) https://tavamithramsarvada.wordpress.com/2019/02/02/corruption-in-spirituality/

Every day is different, educative and blissful. It depends on how we perceive every extra day we are blessed to live on the planet.

Being alive, conscious and healthy are the greatest blessings one can receive and as long as one has these three blessings, all other issues are trivial and inconsequential.

Whatever be the trouble you might be in, there are three main principles of action or Karma to remember.
    1. You were and not are the doer
    2. The Gunas in you cause action
    3. All actions have equal and opposite reactions.

Taking a vow that you would torture yourself by piercing your body with sharp objects as a form of a penance come under demoniacal behaviour which Bhagavan Krishna has said about in Shloka SBG 16:18-19.

Some people vow to break a large number of coconuts at a temple if they succeeded in solving their problem. How insane can one be! If you want to solve your problems, use your knowledge, intelligence, contacts and general smartness. Someone told me he was going to visit the mausoleum of some man from a bizarre foreign cult, who died a hundred years ago, to seek his blessings. I understand if people belonging to organised religions believe in such ridiculous theories but how and why should people of the Sanatana Dharma, which is the oldest and the only rational philosophy in the world become victims of such senseless ideas? What else but the lack of proper understanding of the fundamentals of the Srimad Bhagavad Gita can it be?

Let is go through some of the prime steps in crisis management:
    1. Study the situation
    2. Remove fear and attachment towards the outcome of whatever action you are going to decide upon
    3. Remove even the slightest traces of selfishness but ensure that whatever you are going to do would benefit others
    4. Read the translation of the Srimab Bhagavad Gita or listen to my Audiobook
    5. Make sure that you don’t blame others but you take up the entire responsibility for the situation you are in
    6. Be sure that there is no element of wrath or revenge in your attitude
    7. Be open to the Divine teachings and advice that you might receive in any form such as a slogan of some ad you might see on a banner, a popup while browsing, a random thought from someone you know, or even a piece of dialogue from a film that you watch
    8. Know that the SELF in you is KRISHNA and that it is your ignorance due to your clouded mind that is preventing you from realising the great truth SBG 13:03
    9. This life in which you feel you are facing challenges is sure to end one day, so why worry?
    10. Nothing Unbearable Shall Ever Happen. Whatever happens, the world will go on.

Jai Shri Krishna

Liked by 1 person

• Jai Shri Krishna to Sir and to all,

I have gone through the above twice by reading the points and watching the videos. IMO it contains all the vital teachings which we require to face any kind of problems.

In my neighbourhood I have started to teach the Gita to some ladies and children who are interested to study it. After hearing the audiobook I have got a much better understanding and knowing as in where to find which topic in the Gita book. Everyday I have to prepare for taking Gita classes so I study well the shloks for the day so this makes me to improve my knowledge everyday. It should be nice if we can have Gita classes conducted by you.

We entered the 3rd chapter yesterday. So we listen to the audio first and then I ask children to read from the site (TVMGita). You should see how the little ones listen to the audio with so much concentration like they have when they are watching some movie!

My family members, neighbours and I would like to express our gratitude to you for the great help you are doing for people. Only when we read and understand the Gita we start to understand what kind of wrong ideas we used to have earlier. Sincere thanks again for removing doubts from our mind and teaching us the correct way to live.

I would like to request you to give a detailed explanation of the 8th chapter Akshar brahm Yog. Please take your time and do it when can spare some time for my request.

Sincere thanks and regards to you,

Chandrika

Liked by 1 person

• Hello Chandrika,

I appreciate your focus and dedication. Sharing your knowledge of the Srimad Bhagavad Gita with others, particularly with children, is a wonderful thing to do.
        Bhagavan Shri Krishna said in verse 18:68 of the SBG “The one who teaches this Supreme Philosophy to My devotees, has the greatest form of love for Me and offers to Me the highest form of service. Such a person shall undoubtedly come to Me.”

It pleases me to know that my audiobook is useful to you and your friends. I started to teach my son the Bhagavad Gita ever since he was about four or five and now at 15, he can easily quote verses from the SBG relating to different situations in life and apply his Vedantic knowledge in the way he lives and performs his duties such as those of a son, a student, a friend, a citizen and so on.

Please be specific and let me know what exactly you would like me to explain in the eighth chapter. It is quite a short one with only 28 verses.

Stay blessed.

Jai Shri Krishna

• Jai Shri Krishna Sir,

Wow! Honestly I feel very happy to know about how you are raising your son and that too when you all are living in Europe! Here people who have not even gone to Palam airport act as if they are foreigners!

Thanks for your teaching and encouragement due to which I am able to spread what I learnt from you. Two of the children who come to my Gita sessions are very talented. They are learning very fast. If you don’t mind I would like to request you for a full audio of the Gita in Sanskrit. I searched in your youtube channel and found only one video with selected verses. I am already using it in my Gita sessions.

It is nice of you for taking time to reply to me and help me. Basically my question is about Adhyatma, adhibutha and Adhiyagna. Then also about Brahma’s day and night. These are a bit difficult to follow. If you could throw some light it would help because I should not be blinking when someone asks me.

I eagerly await your reply.

Sincere thanks and regards,

Chandrika

• Hello Kishor,

please remember the following:

1. Nothing and no one belonged to you nor will ever belong to you, and therefore, neither have you lost nor will you ever lose anything.
            2. Every experience is a source of knowledge and wisdom.
            3. THE PRESENT IS A PRESENT. Let alone the future, the present is the greatest present you have. Each and every moment is a special priceless gift which cannot be compared with any other form of wealth.
            4. Understand Shloka SBG 18:66 thoroughly well. What does total Sharanagati before Bhagavan Krishna mean? It simply means learning to be a ‘Sthithapragnya’ or a Yogi with steady consciousness and give up all attachment to the results of one’s work. The present is the result one’s Karma from the past, and the future, if at all such a thing exists, will be the result of one’s Karma in the present. No amount of money sent to temple ‘hundis’ or any other stringent wows taken by a person can clear them of their past Karma. The only way, apart from the strenuous process of balancing one’s past Karma by undergoing its results in the present, is total Sharanagati as per SBG 18:66 and creating a PARADIGM SHIFT in one’s thinking and nature, and changing everything about themself that could have the negative Karma in the first place. Remember, ‘If I continue to do what I have always done, I will continue to get what I have always got.’ By reforming oneself completely, one can perform the ‘CTRL ALT DEL’ operation of all their negative Karma and advance in their journey of Karmic evolution with a squeaky clean slate. I would like to know if someone has a better interpretation of Shloka SBG 18:66. Those who find my interpretation silly, ridiculous or not convincing enough, are certainly free to do so and learn it someday or in some Janma in the future simply through experience.

5. FEAR. Once you are clear about points number 1 and 2 given above, the feeling of fear will simply vanish from your heart. You will understand that you have nothing to fear because you never owned anything or anyone, and also that whatever you are afraid of can actually be a great learning experience for you.

In short, face every experience with a smile that your destiny throws before you, go through them as sincere students would go through lessons in school, and emerge as a shining piece of ornament of incalculable value which is what you are but is a fact that you are unaware of due to the delusion caused by your Gunas.

Stay blessed.

Jai Shri Krishna

Liked by 1 person

• Hello Chandrika,

Bhagavan Krishna states the following in Shloka 3 and 4 of the eighth chapter:

Akshara: The Supreme truth, Brahman, That without which nothing can exist, The God Principle

Adyaatma: The Jiva in all beings. It is the Self which is the transmigrating power or energy of the Supreme Brahman that exists in all beings and causes beings to ‘live.’ The Self or Jiva is Krishna Himself.
            SBG 10:20 I am the Self, O Gudakesha (Arjuna), situated within all living entities. I am the origin, the middle and also the end of all beings.
            SBG 13:02 You should know that the Kshetrajna or the embodied Self in all bodies or Kshetras is Me, O Arjuna. Knowing about the Kshetra and the Kshetrajnas is called knowledge.

Adhibuta: The material aspect. This consists of the five elements namely fire, earth, air, water and space (ether). All physical materials are made up of the basic elements

Adhidaiva: Known as the Purusha or the Cosmic Soul ìs the basis of all Divine Manifestations, which you might call Devas or deities.

Adhiyagnya: Bhagavan Krishna says that He is the Object of worship that people perform with their body and mind.
            Shloka 9:24 (Krishna says) I am the enjoyer and the Bhagavan of all Sacrifices, but those who do not know Me in reality, fall into the world of mortals and revolve in the cycle of birth and death.

Karma: It is the cause and effect phenomenon. Karma is caused and created by the Gunas.
            SBG 3:27 All actions are done by the three Gunas or the qualities of nature. But he whose mind is deluded by false ego and arrogance, thinks “I am the doer”.

Brahma’s day and night: As per Vedic cosmology, the universe is infinite, however, it undergoes cyclic processes of creation and destruction. There is no such concept as the six-day creation in which God created the earth, the sun, the moon, the mountains as (invisible) pillars to support the sky; or the day of judgement. Although there is no particular moment of time when everything began, Vedic cosmology divides time into four Yugas or epochs, namely, the Satya Yuga, the Treta Yuga, the Dvapara yoga and the Kali Yuga. A Maha Yuga is a cycle of the four Yugas. It lasts 4.32 million solar years. A Kalpa Yuga is a period of a thousand Yugas. This has been mentioned in verse 8:17 in the Srimad Bhagavad Gita.
            Srimad Bhagavad Gita 8:17 By human calculation, one day of Brahma is equal to a thousand cycles (Maha Yuga) of four Yugas each, and the night is also of the same duration. The wise who know this truth know the truth about day and night.

You should be able to infer from the above explanation that Vedic cosmology is quite similar to the observations made by scientists after the immense research they have been doing since centuries rather than to the fairytales and bedtime stories taught in the books of organised religions.

The complete Bhagavad Gita: Along with a series of ebooks, I am working on creating another audiobook of my recitation of the entire Bhagavad Gita in Sanskrit and will announce once it is ready.

I wish you Divine Blessings in your noble endeavour to enlighten others, particularly children, about the Supreme Knowledge of the Srimad Bhagavad Gita.

Stay blessed.

Jai Shri Krishna

• Dear Sir and all Jai shri krishna !

Wishing all here a very happy Gita Jayanti Day today !

Very good explaination for querry .. We all go this situation may it be Finance , Relation , or anything else . One has to go through any of Adhyatmik , Adhidaivik or Adhibhautik karma . There is no escape . But praying to Krishna we can smoothen the pain part and Krishna promises to take care if we surrender to him . My experience is while approaching the problem there is definitely a sense of fear , this is because mind keeps on continuously prodding in future but if we keep our mind steady and focused on prayers to Lord then the event passes . Once this is crossed we definitely feel that it could have crossed even without element of fear in our mind and we unnecessarily stressed the mind . If we would not have stressed then may be we could have handled the situation in better manner . Once this event is crossed we feel that this has added to our experience if we take positively . As Sir says the greatest gift if staying alive , sound body and mind . I check if this is intact after crossing the event then we are better than many souls even afte Loosing money , fame after this event . But yes we need to practice this continuously !
      Jai shri Krishna

5. AUDIOBOOK – ‘The Srimad Bhagavad Gita in English retold and read for you by Tavamithram Sarvada’

It takes less than three hours to complete the Srimad Bhagavad Gita. Visit one of the following pages to see where you can get your copy of the audiobook.

https://tavamithramsarvada.wordpress.com/2019/08/24/audiobook-the-srimad-bhagavad-gita-narrated-by-tavamithram/

https://tvmgita.wordpress.com/audiobook-the-srimad-bhagavad-gita-narrated-by-tavamithram/

Jai Shri Krishna

6. Mr Rajinikanth (Mr Shivaji Rao Gaekwad): Modesty, Gratitude, Kindness, Generosity, and Simplicity personified.

A brief interview of the great superstar worth watching and deriving inspiration from.

7. Namaste.

Let us pay our homage to the great spiritual leader Guru Tegh Bahadurji who was beheaded this day in Delhi three hundred and forty-four years ago. He made the grand sacrifice in order to stop forceful religious conversion of people of the Sanatana Dharma by the brutal aurangzeb.

The barbarous act was committed at a place now known as Chandni Chowk in Delhi.

Below are two old posts on the subject:

https://tavamithramsarvada.wordpress.com/guru-teghbahadurji/

https://tavamithramsarvada.wordpress.com/gurudwaras-punjab/

Jai Shri Krishna

• Jai shri krishna !
      Very nice information about Sikh Guru ! Was not aware of this in such details. Increases respect for Sikh Community and their Gurus ..
      Bole so Nihal.. Sat Sri Akaal.
      Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji ki Fateh

Liked by 2 people

8. Humble salutations to Shri Tavamithram garu.

My sister in law was diagnosed with cervical cancer 1 year ago. She has undergone treatment which included surgeries. I came across your divine chanting of the Dhanwanthri manthra on youtube and gave it to her. Everyday she has been listening and chanting Dhanwantri sincerely and the Manthra from Narayaneyam. By the grace of the lord Dhanwanthri she has been declared cancer free. We are told that it is only divine miracle which has saved the life of the young lady of my family.

I saw many patients at Chennai Adayar cancer institute who know your name due to your chantings on youtube which they are using everyday. All our family members offer you our infinite gratitude for your blessings and we pray to lord Dhanwanthri to give you and your family the best of health.

Yours sincerely,

Anitha Reddy

Liked by 3 people

• Namaste Anitha Reddy,

Thank you for sharing the good news about your sister-in-law’s recovery. I would say that it is the strong faith you have that cured her.

A lot of people who chanced upon my videos of the Dhanvantari Mantra and of the Dashakam 8/13 from the Narayaneeyam have written to me saying that the two Mantras worked wonders in their lives and in those of their loved ones.

Humans usually take to total Sharanagati only when they feel they are left with no other options and that is exactly when they experience the real power of completely surrendering before the Supreme Bhagavan Krishna.
      Bhagavan Krishna said in Shloka SBG 18:66Giving up all your ideas of righteousness or religion, take complete refuge in Me. I will liberate you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear.

The Dhanvantari and the Dashakam 8/13 videos are, in fact, those that were done in quite a hurry when the mother of one of our friends, Mr Sundar, was about to undergo a surgery. It moves me deeply to know that the video is helping thousands of people who are suffering from ailments. I pray to the Supreme Bhagavan to bless everyone with excellent health, peace and prosperity.

Please give my good wishes to your sister-in-law and may you and all of you in your family stay blessed.

Jai Shri Krishna

Liked by 2 people

• Namaskaram Shri Tavamithram garu,

It is so kind of you to reply to me and give us your blessings. My sister in law Shwetha is with me now. We thank you very much for your kindness to give your time to talk to her. She is feeling very good and confident now and she is chanting Dhanwanthri everyday.

Yours sincerely

Anitha Reddy

Liked by 1 person

9. Jai shri Krishna !
    Sharing wonderful experience regarding Gita Audio book. I usually listen to BG Audio book while travelling and has done for about 5 times . Every time I am able to learn some more things for myself .. Last week I travelled in my car and carpooled with co traveller ( bla bla car) . with their permission I played BG Audio book loud on Car Deck ( speaker ) . Every one complimented for sharing this wonderful experience and knowledge . Few were listening for first time .. I have shared Tavamithram website details …I felt good at sharing knowledge of Bhagwad Geeta in unique way . !

Liked by 2 people

• Hi.

Glad that you are sharing the audio of SBG with others. same here, I also have heard it many times and now when I travel by train I just go to any random chapter and hear with full concentration about 3-4 times because I can go deeper into the meaning.

जय श्री कृष्ण from Sydney

Rohit V.

Liked by 1 person

• Dear sir,

I thank you for helping me make the change to veganism by explaining to me the benefits. Here in my workplace also we have three white American people who are pure vegans. They take part in animal rights activism also. It would be great if they can to talk to you whenever you have time.

If you start any veganism campaign or something than I will be the first person to join you.

Thanks and sincere regards to you sir,

Jai Shri Krishna

Jana

Liked by 1 person

10. THE VALUES, PRINCIPLES AND CULTURE OF ONE OF THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

In the year 2005, Indian billionaire, steel magnate Lakshmi Mittal was ranked the third richest person in the world after Bill Gates and Warren Buffet.

Rendezvous with Simi Garewal – Lakshmi Mittal

Simi Garewal: Why do you still hold an Indian passport?

Lakshmi Mittal: I love my country…and I am Indian.

Simi Garewal: Would your business have been easier if you had a European passport?

Lakshmi Mittal: I don’t think so. Now the world is global and it does not make any difference whether you have an Indian passport, British passport or an American passport.

Simi Garewal: Is it some kind of umbilical cord you have with India…this passport?

Lakshmi Mittal: I feel very happy and proud to have this passport. My allegiance is to India.

• Krishna, thank you for this video. It gives a good insight into Mr Mittal’s life. His calm attitude is very impressive. My father moved to the US more than four decades ago so all of have US passports.

• Dear Dr. SS,

My naturalization is expected to happen in 2021. For small people like me having a US passport is very advantageous because of the freedom to travel. Tavamithram sir has told me his reasons for not changing his nationality but I think I will go for it and take the OCI card.

Best regards

Janardhana

11. A weak or confused god concept and a lack of understanding of the SELF are two of the important causes of mental turmoil, fear, anger, jealousy, hatred, etc.

Even ordinary efforts that a person takes in order to understand the basics of Advaita Vedanta can greatly help them in clearing their mind that is befuddled with unwanted thoughts and ideas, and also in their process of mental, spiritual and Karmic evolution.

WHO IS KRISHNA? WHERE IS KRISHNA? UNDERSTAND THE GOD CONCEPT AS PER ADVAITA VEDANTA, ATTAIN FEARLESSNESS AND BECOME UTTERLY SELF CONFIDENT.

Despite being the ONLY LOGICAL, SENSIBLE AND RATIONAL PHILOSOPHY in the world, the Sanatana Dharma and its followers have earned the reputation of being regressive! Whereas, cults that teach that some being called god created the earth and all its flora and fauna in six days and took rest on the seventh day, are considered to be progressive and cool!

The main blame for such a situation may be hurled against religious babas and gurus as well as followers of the Sanatana Dharma who have been either illiterate or plain lazy to read ancient Dharmic scriptures. Take the story of creation – Abrahamic religions say that god created it but the way Rig Veda talks about it strongly resembles the Big Bang Theory and they call the Sanatana Dharma old fashioned and uncool!

As per Advaita Vedanta, there is nothing like creation, the first man and woman, satan, hell, heaven etc. You may want to take a look at the Nasadiya Sukta https://tavamithramsarvada.wordpress.com/2018/12/31/nasadiya-sukta-the-hymn-of-creation/

Wake up Dharmic people and please educate yourselves about the Advaita Vedanta and our great Sanatana Dharma. Be proud of the fact that our ancestors did not convert to bizarre foreign cults either due to greed or because of fear.

Being a true and modest seeker is the prime quality to be possessed in order to be a Sanatana Dharmi (Hindu) and be called one.

Jai Shri Krishna

Liked by 1 person

12. Dear friend Krishna,

Finally, Savithri managed to get all of us together at home on Sunday and we listened to your Gita audio book on Audible. My first reaction is that through you I see Lord Krishna entering our home and helping us resolve matters that earlier seemed impossible to solve. On Savithri’s insistence, I have been through the Gita on your site but listening to it read by you in your enrapturing voice made us get a totally different and deep insight into the Gita. I am going to hear it many more times when I drive to work. Keep up the brilliant work my friend. The wonderful help that you have been offering to strangers like us from around the world must be getting you a lot of good karma.

I have recommended your audio book to almost everyone in my social groups.

We will never cease to be thankful for all your help and to admire you for your infectious positive attitude towards everything in life.

May God Bless you and your family.

Best regards,
    Sadashiv

13. A short wonderful video containing some golden words of Warren Buffet.

It is so important to hang around with positive-minded people. When you watch this video, you will see why I don’t allow on this site messages in which people sob, wail and complain about life.

Learn to live in the NOW, be thankful for all the people and whatever you have in life, and remember to share with others what you think you have been blessed with.

I suggest that you watch this video at least twice in order to clearly receive the message from Warren Buffet.

14. Respected dear Sir and all,

Happy DIWALI! I pray to lord Krishna for everyone.

We are going to be cleared from sadesathi within just 3 months!!! Thanks a lot for guidng us and supporting us through the difficult period in our life.

Humble pranam to you,

जय श्री कृष्ण
    Regards,
    Reva

*Amal bhaiya how are you? Hope you are fine! How is Aummukutty???

15. Namaste.

The Dhanteras day, also known as Dhana Trayodashi or Dhanvantari Trayodashi, is observed to be the day when Shri Vishnu incarnated as Shri Dhanvantari who is considered to be the Father of Ayurveda. The day is the thirteenth (Trayodashi) day of the Krishna Paksha or dark fortnight of the month of Karthika. The Dhanteras day is revered as the day of the Samudra Manthan or the churning of the ocean, when Shri Dhanvantari incarnated and Sri Lakshmi, the Goddess of wealth, appeared out of the ocean that was being churned by the Devas and the Asuras.

Shri Dhanvantari is invoked as the greatest protector and healer. The Dhanvantari Mantra is in praise of Shri Dhanvantari whom devotees humbly pray to for good health.

Since health is the greatest wealth, I wish you all excellent health followed by an abundance of material wealth.

ॐ श्री महालक्ष्म्यै च विद्महे
    विष्णु पत्न्यै च धीमहि
    तन्नो लक्ष्मी प्रचोदयात् ॐ॥
    Om Shri Mahalakshmyai Cha Vidmahe
    Vishnu Patnyai Cha Dheemahi
    Tanno Lakshmi Prachodaya’at Om॥

Jai Shri Krishna
    🙏🙏🙏

Liked by 1 person

• Namaste dear sir,

We thank you for your blessings. Very true, we all pray for getting lot of wealth but we don’t think very much about the importance of having good health until we fall sick. We wish a happy Dhantheras to you and all others too.

Sincere thanks and affectionate regards,

Vedhika, Ram

• Happy Diwali dear Sir for enlightening our Live with knowledge of Bhagwad Geeta .
        Happy Diwali to all in this forum . Happy Diwali & prosperous New Year to you and your family.
        May this New Year Light up new dreams, fresh hopes, undiscovered avenues, different perspectives and fill your days with pleasant surprises.
        May Krishna bless you all for good health, peace of mind, allround success and satisfied life.

16. Dear Doctorji,

This is nothing. Having known Krishna sir (Tavamithram Sir) for two years and being associated with him closely I am aware that sometimes his words can be very sharp with no mincing but the fact of the matter is that in the end we will realize whatever he says is good for us. I had the honor of personally meeting him and having lunch with him in Germany exactly two years ago. My parents and friends told me immediately when I returned to the US after meeting with sir the major changes they observed in me were my increased patience and confidence.

Coming from a traditional south Indian family, my parents are pretty orthodox Hindus. Prior to my meeting sir I used to follow our traditions at home just to keep my parents happy. Then after I started to read regularly on this website, I started to gain better understanding of spiritual matters. At least once in a week I talk to sir at least for 5-10 minutes. It did not take me much time to remove lethargy and negativity from my life.

Regards,
    Ram

Liked by 1 person

17. Reposting…

PLEASE NOTE: THOSE WHO ARE CURRENTLY UNDERGOING CHALLENGING SITUATIONS IN LIFE BUT FEEL THAT IT IS SATURN OR SOME OTHER PLANET THAT IS CAUSING HAVOC IN THEIR LIVES, THAT BEING A FAITHFUL SYCOPHANT OF A GODMAN/GODWOMAN OR PRAYING TO A CORPSE OF SOME ‘BABA’ ARE GOING TO IMPROVE THEIR LIVES MAY NOT WASTE THEIR TIME GOING THORUGH THE FOLLOWING UPANISHADS. THE STUDY IS MEANT ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO SINCERELY WISH TO ALTER THEIR ENTIRE KARMIC COURSE IN THIS JANMA AND IN THE FOLLOWING ONES. FOREVER.

Ishavasya Upanishad

https://tavamithramsarvada.wordpress.com/ishavasya-upanishad/

Every living being has a Jivatma which is known as the Atman or the Self. The Jivatma which is the Self in all beings is a part of Paramatma or the one Supreme Brahman. However, there is no difference between Jivatma and Paramatma except for the fact that…READ ON

The Chariot Analogy

https://tavamithramsarvada.wordpress.com/the-chariot-analogy/

Understanding the ‘Who am I?’ question through the Chariot Analogy explained to Nachiketa in the Kat-hopanishad by Yama, the lord of death.

Ego plays a major part in the lives of people. It is one of the major causes for discords among people including closely related people, married couples, close friends and colleagues at work. The lack of understanding about who one is and how actions are performed by people is the prime reason behind this mental disease called ego which invariably leads people to major downfalls. READ ON

Jai Shri Krishna

• I laughed when I saw your special instruction Krishna! You are very direct!! I wish you and all others a great rest of the day and evening.

18. NEW POST

Unsolicited Advice or Free Information

https://tavamithramsarvada.wordpress.com/2019/10/14/unsolicited-advice-or-free-information/

During the time I lived in India, there have been many instances when people showed me things like a furniture product, artwork, website or a presentation that they had created and asked for my opinion. Since I felt that it was my responsibility to give them feedback that could help them improve their creation, I would give them my honest opinion mentioning errors or flaws that I had observed in their work. I found to my utter dismay that…

READ ON

19. It is a great honour to be a contemporary of such am amazing Karmayogi leader. A true leader is one who sets an example for others by practising what he preaches.

I ask myself – What great thing have I done in my past that my destiny permits me to exist on the planet when the unbelievably wonderful person and leader Shri Narendra Modiji also exists?

Thank you, dear Shri Modiji.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

यद्यदाचरति श्रेष्ठस्तत्तदेवेतरो जनः |
    स यत्प्रमाणं कुरुते लोकस्तदनुवर्तते || ३ २१ ||
    yadhyadaa charathi sreshtas
    thattha devetaro janaha
    sa yat pramaanam kurute
    lokastha dhanu varthathe
    Srimad Bhagavad Gita 3:21 “Whatever or whichever action an important person does, others follow him and emulate him. What he does becomes a standard for the others.”

Jai Shri Krishna

Liked by 1 person

20. NEW POST

Shastra Puja – Dassault Rafale

https://tavamithramsarvada.wordpress.com/2019/10/09/shastra-puja-dassault-rafale/

India is blessed with the most wonderful leader Shri Narendra Modiji. Despite the efforts of anti-Dharma and anti-India forces, he continues to rise and take along with him in his rise, his entire family of over 1.3 billion Indians.

Shri Modiji’s knowledge of the Srimad Bhagavad Gita and the fact that he is guided by his intellect to apply the Divine Knowledge in his life, have already shown tremendous results.
    Bhagavan Krishna said:
    SBG Shloka 4:07 “Whenever righteousness comes down and irreligion predominates, O descendant of Bhaaratha (Arjuna), I manifest Myself.”

We are now witnessing events which were unthinkable a few years ago. They include…

READ ON…

Jai Shri Krishna

21. THE RIGHT ATTITUDE; INTROSPECTION; NOT BLAMING DESTINY OR OTHERS (OR SATURN); POSITIVITY; GRATITUDE AND BEING YOURSELF

[TV news anchor Lee Thomas thought his career was over after he was diagnosed with vitiligo, an autoimmune disorder that left large patches of his skin without pigment and led to derision and stares. In a captivating talk, he shares how he discovered a way to counter misunderstanding and fear around his appearance with engagement, dialogue — and a smile. “Positivity is something worth fighting for, and the fight is not with others — it’s internal,” Thomas says. “If you want to make positive changes in your life, you have to consistently be positive.”]

• Accepting an incurable disease like vitiligo and making a career as a TV news anchor is very impressive. There is a lot to learn from this man. Thank you Krishna,

Liked by 1 person

• Jai shri Krihna to all !!
      Superbly Motivating Video .
      If we cut Vitilargo and replace with X… Each one of us including me have some or the other bug in life X .. We constantly remain bugged with this through out life . Missing Life outside of X .. which can bring lot of positivity..
      problem with us is also we get intantly topped up with good dose of motivitation .. But it doesnt last long and we fall back to our own world of depressing X .. So we need to practice
      6:35
      श्रीभगवानुवाच |
      असंशयं महाबाहो मनो दुर्निग्रहं चलम् |
      अभ्यासेन तु कौन्तेय वैराग्येण च गृह्यते || ६ ३५ ||
      still is is difficult ..
      Jai shri krishna !

Liked by 1 person

22. DOWNLOADING THE AUDIOBOOK IN INDIA FROM AUDIBLE –
    THE SRIMAD BHAGAVAD GITA IN ENGLISH

Namaste,

Below are a few simple steps on how to get your copy of the audiobook from Audible

1. Click on this link https://www.audible.com/pd/The-Srimad-Bhagavad-Gita-in-English-Retold-and-Read-for-You-by-Tavamithram-Sarvada-Audiobook/B07XYDCJ7V
    2. If you already have a membership, it should be easy for you to get the book. If not, please Go to the next step
    3. Register for a membership and start your free trial. (Remember that even in case you decide to close your memberships before the trial period ends, you can still keep the audiobook that you get during the free trial period. )
    4. In the event, you don’t find the audiobook in your library even after getting the audiobook, remain logged in and open another tab.
    5. Open https://www.audible.in/ and go to the bottom right of the page to change India (English) to United States (English)
    6. Open your library and you will find your audiobook there.
    7. Press play and start receiving the nectar of all the four Vedas in the form of the Divine Teachings of the Srimad Bhagavad Gita which is the perfect guide to righteous living.

Please write to me should you have any problems downloading the audiobook.

Jai Shri Krishna

23. NEW POST

The Union of Knowledge with Modesty

https://tavamithramsarvada.wordpress.com/2019/09/29/union-of-knowledge-with-modesty/

The monthly programme called “Mann ki Baat” or the “Words from the heart” by Shri Narendra Modiji is a programme that I never miss. The honourable Indian Prime Minister’s monthly talk to Indians is broadcast through this wonderful programme in which he informs Indians of the work he did during that period and also fills it with great pearls of wisdom that he has amassed during his lifetime.

Among the different topics, he spoke about in “Mann ki Baat” dated 29.09.2019…

READ ON

Liked by 2 people

24. Dear all,

Hope you are all fine.

(I put this comment already in the audiobook section)
    As we had an emergency in Patna we had to go there for a few days. We returned yesterday morning and then in the night we heard the full Gita. It went upto 2AM! My mother in law, husband and me heard it together on our new Philips sound system. We had a short break of 10 minutes after chapter 12.

I really don’t know how to describe the superb experience we all had! Sir’s voice and superb pronunciation are simply great! After completing all the chapters we had the feeling as though we came out from a great movie! The way sir has spoken is like as though we are seeing a film!

When we started I told my husband and mil about the main point which sir said. He said to have the main aim of completing all the 18 chapters even if we do not follow in some places because sir said in the end when we will have the feeling of having completed the Gita that itself will be a superb feeling and make us go deeper into it. My mil who is a regular pilgrim to Vaishno devi temple since many years was speechless after listening to the whole Gita. At her age even she heard the full Gita for the first time in her life.

I was very emotional in some places like in chapters 9,10 and 11 and also in 18. In the 11th when Arjun asks Lord Krishna to forgive him like a father, friend or lover my tears came like waterfalls! The ending of the whole Gita is just too too good!

Definitely we will follow another thing sir said which is to hear it minimum five times.

Simmilar to what sanjay said in the end of the Gita, I too would like to say that I am experiencing the pleasure of the listening to our beloved Tavamithram sir’s fantastic creation again and again!

With deepest gratitude to sir and warm affection to all,

Ma, Ram and Vedhika

Liked by 1 person

25. Listening to the singing of this highly blessed child so exceptionally talented in music is nothing short of sheer Divine Bliss and ecstasy.

26. Namaste.

Goodreads is a site that I find very good for booklovers. I have not used it very often but I do it intend to use it regularly hereafter.

You may register on Goodreads by clicking on this link https://www.goodreads.com/user/sign_in

Once you have registered yourself, you may visit my page at https://www.goodreads.com/goodreadscomtavamithram add me as a friend and for the benefit of others, also write your reviews there on the Audiobook – The Srimad Bhagavad Gita in English . We can also, later on, create a group of likeminded people on Goodreads.

Jai Shri Krishna

Liked by 2 people

• Jai ho Sir G,🙏🙏🙏

Dear all,

I had the great experience of listening to the SBG audio book last night.

Believe me, I am finding myself with very limited baggage, very positively motivated, very energetic and absolutely calm.

I don’t know what exactly worked, the story or the telling.

But it worked wonders.

This is like a quick fix to all that worries you. This is something that everyone should listen to. It simply, conveys the Supreme knowledge, support and guidance to take hold of one’s life.

Your entire Perception of LIFE will change to make it better in all aspects of your being.

God blesses 😊🙏

27. Hi Sir…
    I have completed listening all the 18 th chapters yesterday..It was an awesome experience and I felt I was somewhere else .. No idea how to explain it sir and don’t know how to thank your efforts and hard work to make it happen without any expectations…
    I really have a wish to do the same in Malayalam language also..
    18:68
    य इदं परमं गुह्यं मद्भक्तेष्वभिधास्यति |
    भक्तिं मयि परां कृत्वा मामेवैष्यत्यसंशयः || १८ ६८ ||
    ya idam paramam guhyam
    madbhaktesh-vabhidhaa-syati
    bhaktim mayi paraam krutvaa
    maame-vaishya-tyasam-shayaha
    (SBG 18: 68)
    The one who teaches this Supreme Philosophy to My devotees, has the greatest form of love for Me and offers to Me the highest form of service. Such a person shall undoubtedly come to Me.
    Krishnam Vande Jagad Gurum
    Thanks
    Amal

28. The Srimad Bhagavad Gita in English – Retold and read for you by Tavamithram Sarvada

NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON AND AUDIBLE TOO

Your personal Audiobook that you can hear anytime – while you are at home, while driving, while travelling, when you are taking a walk or simply when you feel like taking off from your routine and calming your mind and empowering yourself with Divine Knowledge, Blessings and Energy.

CLICK ON ANY STORE ICON BELOW TO BUY THE AUDIOBOOK

• Dear Sir,

For those who are trying to purchase the audiobook from Amazon Audible, I would suggest the following steps:

Login into amazon.com (and not amazon.in)
      Purchase the book
      Install Amazon audible app from App Store
      When you login into audible from India, by default it goes to audible.in market place and if you click on My Library in audible app, you will not find the book although you have successfully purchased the same.
      Instead, choose audible.com US market place. Now when you go to My Library, you will find the audiobook that you have purchased recently.

These are broadly the steps that I followed as initially I too faced the same problem that I cited above. In fact, I had to uninstall the app and reinstall the same and then log back in to audible.com US market place.

Hope you find them useful.

Jai Shri Krishna!

Sundar

Liked by 1 person

• Hi Sundarji
        Lucky that you could download the audio book.
        I was trying from amazon.com for the purchase and it’s not allowing me to do so.
        I was getting error message like country mismatch.
        I will follow your steps mentioned and update here
        Thanks
        Jai Shri Krishna
        Amal

Liked by 1 person

29. Happy Birthday to our beloved Karmayogi Prime Minister Shri Narendra Damodardas Modiji.

🙏🙏🙏

One of the names that Shri Bhagavan Krishna used to address Arjuna was Parantapa which means the destroyer of enemies. Shri Modiji, the modern Parantapa, is truly a destroyer of the enemies of Bharat and the honour of our motherland.

Jai Bharat
    Jai Shri Krishna

Liked by 3 people

30. Pranam dearest Sirji!

6.22 AM in Sydney I am starting my new week after hearing your audio of Gita yesterday evening.

काय सांगू? Sirji when I see vrischik people suffering I know I am very lucky otherwise I would not have met you at the right time in the vrischik rashi blog. I feel very much sad for poeople who dont know you yet.What to do

Hope all the people get the chance to read understand Bhagvat Gita. The easiest method is your super audio sirji. It’s the best 🙂

खाली वाकून नमस्कार

जय श्री कृष्ण
    Rohit

Liked by 2 people

31. NEW POST

The Chequered Flag for Vrischikans

https://tavamithramsarvada.wordpress.com/2019/09/14/the-chequered-flag-for-vrischikans/

It is almost time for Vrischikans (people with the lunar sign of Scorpio) to say ‘PHEW! What a ride!’ That is because the life-changing period of Sadé Sati, which began on the 14th of November 2011, is due to end a couple of hours after the 24th sunrise of January 2020. Although the period is known as Sadé Sati or ‘seven and a half’, it has already been, as of today, seven years and ten months since that ‘fateful’ day that ushered in a tumultuous, challenging and metamorphic stint in the lives of Vrischikans. READ ON

Jai Shri Krishna

Liked by 2 people

• Dear Sir,

Excellent article from you Sir. It is worth taking a printout and reading them again and again in order to stay away from doing mistakes again and again.

May lord Krishna protect all with abundance of health, kind heartedness and happiness!

Jai Shri Krishna!

Sundar

32. Hi all,

I have completed listening to all the chapters! It has been a marvelous, magnificent and phenomenal experience! The master’s captivating narration in his enchanting voice took me into a deep meditative trance. When I heard the foreword and introduction itself I knew I was in for something major in my life. Then it was like understanding everything step by step. Wow! After completing I needed 15 minutes to come back to my normal state. I am feeling like I had another birth…it is not easy to describe. My mind is clearer so I have no more worries about makar rashi sadesathi and all that. I wish I had got this chance much before in my life…..things would have been much different.

One thing is definite that I will hear it minimum 10 times in one month. I never expected my life will undergo such a tremendous change in the last one year and now after today.

Sincere thanks and regards to the master and to all,

Chandrika Mano

Liked by 2 people

• Hello Chandrika.

Thank you for buying the audiobook and for the appreciation.

It is a great idea to listen to it multiple times.

May destroy all your negative past Karma with the sword of knowledge and may you stay eternally blessed.

Jai Shri Krishna

• Modiji is the only leader who never stops Inspiring, Enlightening and Mesmerizing with Raw राष्ट्राभिमान. He is a deadly combination of Practicality, Spirituality and Maturity.

God bless us all with the ability to take pride in our being contemporary with Modiji.

NaMo NamaMi 🙏

Liked by 3 people

33. मात्रास्पर्शास्तु कौन्तेय शीतोष्णसुखदुःखदाः |
    आगमापायिनोऽनित्यास्तांस्तितिक्षस्व भारत || २ १४ ||
    maatra-sparshaas-tu kaunteya sheetoshna-sukhad-duhkhadaaha
    aagamaa-paayino-‘nityaas-taam-sthithikshasva-bhaarata (SBG 2:14)
    O son of Kunti, impermanent things like happiness and sadness, heat and cold in summer and winter, come and go. They are temporary so learn to endure them.

The Prime minister, the leader, the nation’s father, the friend, the guide and the lamp of that leads my countrymen (including the brainwashed ones) Thank you Modiji 🙏

Some people have been trained and brainwashed to hate our great leader. That’s alright because they too will learn some day. What else can people with flimsy philosophies and principles do? If the aim of Modiji to unite all Indians as one family were to succeed, how would they, the soul traders, be able to run their thriving multi-billion dollar businesses??

A true Karmayogi is one who does his job relentlessly without any attachments to the results of his work.

Never mind my Indian brothers and sisters. Our time will come. Getting 2.1 km close to the surface of the moon, at one-tenth, the amount of money spent by the USA, was certainly no child’s play!

Thank you, Indian scientists.
    🙏🙏🙏

Jai Bharat
    Jai Shri Krishna

Liked by 3 people

34. Dear Sir,

I searched for your audio book and I found it on Amazon but it says currently unavailable!

Waiting anxiously 🙂

Thanks and pranam,
    Jai Shri Krishna

Jana

• Yes, Jana.

I too took a look at the Amazon website. It looks like the process of placing the product for sale is still not complete. Let us wait for a day or two. The publishing company informed me that they have done their job and that now it is up to the retail stores to decide when they will put it up for sale.

Jai Shri Krishna

Liked by 1 person

• Wow I am excited sir! I have been waiting for so long to hear the full Sbg from you…

Thanks a lot and pranam sir,

Jai Shri Krishna

Leave a Reply to Jana Cancel reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.